Sunday, November 15, 2009

Allied Artists of America 96th Annual Exhibition at the National Arts Club


"59th Street Bridge Reflections"
Oil on canvas
36 x 30 inches
Sold


I stopped in to see this large exhibit on Saturday and my painting "59th Street Bridge Reflections" has received a painting award. Always nice to get this type of recognition for my work. This is always a very fine exhibit with beautiful work on view. The show runs through December 1 and the reception and awards ceremony will be on Sunday, November 29th at 1:00 pm. There will be a sculpture demonstration as well by Madeline Segall-Marx, a talented sculptor. The NAC is located at 15 Gramercy Park South if you'd like to stop by to see the exhibit. Hours are Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri 10-12 pm, 3-5 pm., Tuesday, 2-5 pm. Sat and Sun you must call for gallery hours - 212-475-3424. It's a good idea to call the club as they often have events in the gallery space and it might not be open to the public. I have a buyer for this painting so this exhibit, in a sense, is its last hurrah before heading off to a new home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.