Monday, December 29, 2014

The Players Club

The Players Club II (study)
Oil on panel
6x6 inches
SOLD


I'm posting one last painting before the close of 2014, a small study of the Players Club in Gramercy Park. I often pass by this building, rich in theatrical history. Founded in 1888, it recently underwent some much needed renovations. The scaffolding finally was removed and I took some photos with this painting the result. I'm thinking of doing a larger scale painting of this one as I think it has a nice feel of the neighborhood.

Wishing you all a happy, healthy and productive New Year. Thank you for checking in and reading what I've been up to art-wise. Having started this blog in 2007!!! I've posted a lot of artwork over the years and hope to have a good painting year to come.

No comments: