Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy New Year


The New Times Square
Oil on canvas
30x24 inches
SOLD


Thought I'd share this painting of the "new" Times Square that I created several years ago. This scene will look very different soon, jammed-packed on New Year's Eve with revelers watching the crystal ball dropping at midnight to ring in 2016. As a native New Yorker, I have NO plans of joining in with that overwhelming crowd. It's tough enough maneuvering the streets of the theater district when heading to a show, so as far as stopping by on New Year's Eve, "fuugggeeddataboutit."

Thank you for following my blog posts and keeping up with my artful adventures. It's been a busy and eventful year and I'm hopeful that 2016 will be a good one for all. May it be filled with good health, good times and some wonderful art.

No comments: