Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Long Island City Arts Open 2017

The 7th Annual Long Island City Arts Open will take place on May 17-21, with artists open studios on May 20-21 from 12-5pm.
I will be opening my studio to the public this year. For more information on events, directions and an artists directory click here


In addition, my work can be seen in a group exhibition, Plastique2, in a large space down by the waterfront. I've created an installation which includes 37 components using imagery of my paintings combined with fiber art and plastics. Plaxall, a Long Island City manufacturer of plastic materials, donated the space for the exhibition. Wonderful views of the Manhattan skyline can be seen here as well. This was a bit different from my usual artmaking activities. Plastique2



No comments: