Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kicking off the Fall Season

Several juried shows coming up

"Holiday Bait"
Oil on canvas
18 x 24 inches


This Fall will find several of my paintings on view in various juried/group exhibits. Yesterday I delivered "Holiday Bait", a painting of a holiday-themed restaurant window on 23rd Street, to the Audubon Artists 66th Annual Exhibition. The exhibit is held at the Salmagundi Club in a nice old brownstone on Fifth Avenue and the quality of work is usually pretty good. The show is open to the public September 8 -26.

Last week I received a letter from the National Association of Women Artists informing me that my painting "Holiday at Carmine's" had won an award in their 119th Annual Exhibition, always nice news to hear. That exhibition is on view at GoggleWorks in Reading, Pennsylvania from August 24 - September 29.

More shows are coming up and I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your award. Always glad to hear good news from a fellow artist.