Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Professional Artist Magazine, May 2011


"Alwyn Court"
Oil on canvas
30 x 36 inches


The May issue of Professional Artist magazine contains an article "Alternative Spaces in Manhattan," pp. 22-25, by Renée Phillips. Among the venues discussed is the Durst Corporation's lobby spaces. I had an exhibit in one of their buildings several years ago and it was a wonderful experience.


"59th Street Bridge Reflections"
Oil on canvas
36 x 30 inches
Sold


The article mentions my show as well reproductions of two of the paintings that appeared in the exhibit. I was delighted to receive a call from an artist friend telling me she had gotten the magazine and lo and behold, there were my paintings. Nice publicity and I'll be curious to see if anyone gets in touch with me as a result of the article. You never know.

No comments: