Friday, August 7, 2015

Getting the Work Out Part V - Fifth Avenue Reflections


Fifth Avenue Reflections II
Giclée

Image Size
8x10 inches
Matted Size
11x14 inches
Sale Price: 100.00

and

Image Size
12x15 inches
Matted Size
17x20 inches
Sale Price: 150.00


I finally got the okay this week to start putting my paintings back on my shelves, so I've been spending time sorting through my work. I have a series of giclée's that I had made several years ago of a few of my favorite paintings. Fifth Avenue Reflections II is a scene on Fifth Avenue and 45th Street. An older building is reflected in the facade of a glass encased structure nearby and the reflections are striking. I painted and sold this painting in 1999, literally right off the easel, and had several interested buyers so I decided to produce these giclée's. There are two sizes available, each an edition of 25.

I am offering them at a special sale price during the month of August. They are archivally matted and are unframed. Free shipping.

If you would like to purchase one, please email me at sjfstudio@aol.com for details.


No comments: