Tuesday, February 18, 2020

LIC Red Door Historic

LIC Red Door Historic
Oil on panel
6x6 inches
SOLD

A new small study of a bright red door on the sunny side of the street of LIC's historic block. I always enjoy strolling down this street and looking at the stately homes built over 100 years ago.

This painting is one in a series of small studies I've been working on recently and hope to have 40 completed by May. Why that month you ask? This May will mark the 40th anniversary of my studio in Long Island City. Hard to believe so many years have passed, so many paintings created in my wonderful studio.

To celebrate, I'm planning several events to mark the occasion, one of which is this series of 40 small paintings (or as many as are completed by then). More information to come in upcoming posts.



No comments: