Friday, May 8, 2020

40th Year Studio Anniversary Sale

Your support of my work throughout these 40 years is much appreciated. Hard to believe that in May of 1980 I found my studio in Long Island City, NY. I was immediately impressed by the skylight along with the large north light window - perfect for a painter working with natural light. This place is where I come to paint, a sanctuary, a space to create - my studio.

To celebrate, I have several ideas in the works, one of which is a forthcoming book Sharon Florin's New York: a retrospective. During the month of May, I will be offering 20 small-scale paintings for sale. Each 5x5 or 6x6-inch oil painting is mounted on a 8x8 inch panel and is specially priced at $225.00, which includes shipping and handling and applicable taxes. Each is easy to hang from the keyhole on the back or they can be displayed on a small stand. Payment can be made by check or PayPal to sjfstudio@aol.com

I hope you will check out these small "Florins" and consider adding one or more to your collection. Here are the first 3, more to following in the days ahead. Feel free to contact me for more information.

It would have been great to spend this anniversary month in my studio and I look forward to the day when I can finally get back to painting, once this COVID-19 pandemic subsides.

View from MoMA
SOLD

Washington Square Arch
SOLD

LIC Corner Cafe
SOLD

No comments: