Friday, July 3, 2009

Fireworks Remembered

It's that time of year

"Fireworks"
Oil on canvas
8 x 10 inches
Sold


Picked out an older painting to post on the blog today. I was looking through my slides for one of my fireworks paintings and found this one. I often go to see the Macy's pyrotechic display on the East River. A friend lives on 25th Street and invites friends to this front row viewing spot every year. It's truly amazing. This year the show takes place on the west side on the Hudson River though. Might have to just watch and enjoy them on television, though it just won't be the same by a long shot. Wishing you all a happy and safe 4th of July holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment.

___________________
Andrew
One Stop shop for all your Email Marketing Solutions